Customer reviews are critical to the success of a local business. In fact, nearly 90% of consumers say they’ll only consider using a business if they have an average rating of 3-5 stars. Your clients know that it’s important to capture their customer’s feedback, but they need your help.
With Customer Voice, your clients have the power to gather customer experiences to boost online star power and drive more business. Win the trust of new customers, collect their valuable feedback and show up where they are looking.
Deliver a powerful customer feedback tool that will have your clients seeing stars!
With the Product-Led Growth Program, the product drives the customers’ experience. You can now offer an Express edition of Customer Voice with a clear upgrade path to Pro. See the feature breakdown below:
- Collect feedback to better your clients’ business: Ensure customers are getting what they want and expect. Invite them to share their experiences so your clients can put their valuable feedback to work.
- Build a targeted presence across popular review sites: Make sure your clients’ reviews show up where their customers spend the most time. Focus on collecting feedback on the review sites that impact their business.
- Help businesses shine in local search: Maximize the SEO benefits of positive customer experiences. Gathering authentic reviews will help your clients show up in search so new customers can find them.
- Reach customers wherever they are: Customer Voice gives your clients the flexibility to request reviews on the medium that works best for their customers—either text message or email.
Why do customer reviews matter?
Consumers often search online for a local business with recent reviews and an average review rating of at least four stars. If a business doesn’t fall into that category, there’s a good chance they’re losing potential customers to competitors. To avoid losing sales, it’s important to continuously generate positive reviews while managing the negative ones.
Why is it important to generate new reviews?
For local businesses, having a steady stream of recent reviews is crucial. 73% of consumers say reviews written more than 3 months ago aren’t relevant anymore. Customers want to see reviews that relate to the business as it is today.
How many review requests can be sent per day?
An unlimited number of email review requests can be sent each day, however, Customer Voice Express accounts have a limit of 15 emails/month.
How many SMS requests can be sent per day?
Due to mobile service provider standards the daily limit of SMS requests is 150. If you are sending a large number of SMS requests per day, this helps prevent your number from being flagged as a spam account.
Why might an SMS request be “dropped”?
A dropped SMS request can be due to several reasons. Click on the tooltip next to the status to see a possible reason why the request was not able to send. Most likely it’s due to:
- The phone number is a landline and is unable to receive text messages.
- The number has blocked receiving messages from unknown numbers.
- The phone associated with this number is turned off or unavailable.
- The number you’re trying to send to may no longer exist.
- And occasionally an SMS message will not be delivered due to being flagged by the mobile carrier or an unknown error. This can happen because of spam filtering by the service provider. In this case you can wait a moment and try to send the message again.
What sites can my clients request reviews on?
Your clients can request reviews on any site that we currently monitor reviews for. A complete list can be found in Partner Center > Administration > Customize > Listing Sources. Beyond this, your clients have complete editing ability of the email or SMS templates. You can include a link to a different website not currently supported by adding a link to a button.